Saturday, May 30, 2009

Soccer Star

Yep, Caleb has become quite the soccer player.  While it took him a little while to become comfortable, he is now quite the star out there.  It has been so much fun to watch him improve from week to week.  It is a little strange to be a soccer mom.  I don't think I have it down just yet.  Today I was just happy to get all three boys dressed and to the game.  I didn't have chairs or even a blanket to sit on but I think everyone had fun anyway!

I don't know which he likes more:  playing or wearing the uniform!


3 comments:

jenni said...

What a little stud! And...I'm not sure I know what to do with 2 posts in 1 week! :) Yay!!

The Lemke Family said...

Caleb is getting SO big!!!How much longer is his soccer season? Won't be home until July, but will he still be playing then?? I can't wait to see you guys!YEAH! ONLY ONE MONTH UNTIL I GET TO SEE THE FAMILY!!! (:-stace

The Lemke Family said...

WOW! Caleb is getting SO big! How much longer is he playing soccer? I won't be home until July, but would love to see him play if the season is still going! ONLY ONE MONTH UNTIL I AM HOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FAMILY!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! -Stace