Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Yeah for coupons!

The dutch-ness in me was very excited after my trip to Target the other day!  Now many of you know that I love finding good deals and am not an extravagant spender but I do love shopping.  I think if I were more decisive I would have some stacked some major debt due to shopping.  But I digress...  The other day I decided to take some coupons to Target inspired by the sale on Edy's ice cream (3 for $7) with a printable $1 off coupon for each.  I was able to score Edy's ice cream for $1.33 a container.  Then when I was there, I also picked up 2 packages of disposable razors (they were on sale for $6.49 each and I had a buy one get one free coupon and each package had a $1 off coupon).  So, I got 6 razors for $5.49!  Score!  After all was said and done I saved $15 (which isn't a lot compared to some of the coupon pros out there but I am learning.  I am one happy dutch girl :)


No comments: